The ComplyCube Web Portal lets you generate and easily send links to your clients to perform verification checks.
Steps to send a verification link to a client:
- Log in to the portal with permission to run checks.
You can learn more about our user roles and permissions.
- Click on the 'Clients' tab from the top navigation bar.
- Locate and click on the client you wish to send a link to.
- Click the 'NEW CHECK' button on the client page.
- Now click on "Send link to client requesting data", and select the type of verification checks you would like to run on that client.
- Click on the "CREATE LINK" button. This will generate a link, then click on the "EMAIL LINK TO CLIENT" button.
- Confirm, and then an email will be sent to your client with the relevant instructions.