You can set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) through our Web Portal.
Steps to setting up MFA:
- Log in to the portal.
- Click on the settings icon (cog) from the top navigation bar.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Security" tab.
- Now click the "ENABLE 2-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" button.
- Scan the QR with your Authenticator App.
- Click "NEXT" and input the 6 digits generated by your Authenticator App.
- Click "NEXT", and an email will be sent to your email address.
- Click the "ENABLE 2-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" link on the email.